Saturday, March 19, 2022

winter 2022



So being a point of humanity, I flourish before tragedy anyway, as winter yields to spring, and I’m flying: I expect to have new postings weekly.


Feb. 26

gedavis.com home page updates of recent weeks.


Feb. 15

Dear Terese, age is a way of being.
Artful mind may flourish agelessly.

I found that in you.

Best wishes for your new spring.


Feb. 5

Ma Bell lives (as do my sundry loves): “an ended call is called
the ending.”


Jan. 22

I need to let my reiterative update note for gedavis.com be my update: See the “mid-December through January” section (halfway down the page). Maybe more here in a few days. I’m worn out by work, chores, and trivial events I don’t want to take time to discuss.


Jan. 18

My fun “memo to the unresponsive gods” honors the futility of hoping for extraterrestrial Contact soon.


Jan. 13

Confessing a lovely integrity” is a humble vanity about protean aloneness which is creatively happy.


Jan. 8

As days go by, I’m happily immersed in hundreds of pages of notes,
by now somewhat rigorously clear as the blueprint for writing this year. But I can’t resist tweaking aspects far ahead, rather than beginning
my beginning.

I have a week to work in treasured solitude before the students return (with their noisy frivolity). I wish I didn’t need sleep, because I’m in love with the work.